RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
How do I do a return?
To start a return, please do the following:-
- Pack the item in a properly sealed package
- Please include your original packing slip, name and order number and contact number
- Post item with tracking number to
341 Upper Bukit Timah Road
We will email you a confirmation on receipt of returned item and start the refund process.
What is our return policy?
- All returns must be processed within 60 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- Product returned must be in its original condition (not altered), not washed, not worn, not used, free of stains and odours.
- Product tag must be intact
- We do not accept returns of product items printed on (e.g. with iron-on logos etc) or after adjustments have been made (e.g., alterations or permanent cutting of any part of the item)
- Do follow our sizing guidelines and make sure to try fitting on our bra correctly before sending it back thinking it’s not the right size.
- All requirements for return must be met. No store credit/refunds will be issued if the product returned do not meet our returns policy.
- Lost or damaged items will not be accepted.
- No exceptions will be made if returned items do not meet our returns policy, we reserve the right not to accept returns and ship the items back to you, with shipping costs chargeable.
- Final sale items are not returnable or refundable.
How long to process return?
- About 5 to 15 days, subject to the bank’s processing times.
- We will refund in full and credit your original form of payment. We will email you to inform that we have completed the refunds. Please note delivery/shipping fees are not refundable.
What can cause an item not to be returnable?
- Items with logo work cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Items will be rejected and mailed back to the shipping address of the original order if returned with
- No tag
- Signs of item being worn, used, altered, washed
- Any stains/odors
- Any logo on the product items
What about shipping costs for returns?
- We will not be responsible for the shipping costs of the returns.
- We will also not be responsible for any import or duty fees for international shipments under any circumstances.
What if I was sent the wrong items?
- We are truly sorry for the error(s) made.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
- If the error is ours, we will organize a refund for your shipping costs up to S$15 and correct our mistake as soon as possible and as best as we can.
How do I do an exchange?
Simply place a new order for the item you want and then return the item you already have. Please see above guidelines for returns. We do not do exchanges.